Thursday, February 6, 2020

Best Supplements, Worst Supplements - FREE Documentary Series




JOIN THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME ONLINE DOCUMENTARY SERIES 
FILM

Want Relief from Your Health Problems and to Feel Better Naturally – with NO Prescription Drugs or Side Effects?

Discover Shocking Facts about supplements (good and bad) that are being kept hidden from you by Big Pharma, Big Medicine, and even by the supplement industry itself – straight from the world’s leading experts on supplements!


“Am I taking the right supplements for me?”
“Am I getting what I pay for?”
“Can supplements really replace my prescription medication?”
“Is there a better manufacturer or brand that I don’t know about?
“Can I get high quality and save money?”
“Can I trust the Amazon ratings of supplements?”
“How exactly are the supplements I’m taking working in my body?”
“Do I need to take all supplements forever -- or can I stop after a time -- and how long?”
“Can I get what I need just from my diet?”
“Is the money I spend on supplements paying off?”
“Are there supplement marketers that really game the system?”
“Can I trust what the marketers tell me?”
“What about CBD? - Should I be taking it? -- Is it Just a fad?”
ONE OF THE SCARIEST...

....facts we unearthed in making Supplements Revealed is that many people have no idea that they are actually suffering.

It’s all too easy to get used to a slow degradation in health without even realizing what is happening.

If you are looking to get back the quality of life that has been stolen from you, this could be the most important documentary you watch this year.

Venturing into the “supplement world” can be one of the most bewildering journeys of your life. The confusion, the persuasive marketing, the regulations, the social chatter, the self-diagnosis... it all adds up to a long trek through the supplements badlands.

It’s difficult to navigate, there are few resources, it feels hopeless, and it’s almost impossible to escape.






No comments:

Post a Comment